Freschfield is committed to protecting and respecting the privacy of every individual who visits our website.
We therefore ask you to read this privacy statement carefully.
Changes to Data Protection Law:
Since the 25th of May 2018, we have been processing the personal data of our clients in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR). This notice is written to comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 (DPA) and the GDPR.
What information do we collect?
Our website serves primarily as information portal to help you better understand our products and services.
The main ways we collect information from our website:
- When you visit, or use and interact with our website
- When you contact us (via contact details or forms made available on our website), or send us correspondence
This data may include your name, address, telephone number and email address. We work closely with third parties (including, for example, distributors, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
How do we use the information we collect from you?
We will process and use your data for the following purposes (“Purposes”):
- to manage and meet information requests
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us
- to provide you with a better experience and effective service when using our website
Who do we share your personal information with?
We may need to pass personal information to some third-party service providers including business partners, suppliers or sub-contractors.
Links to other websites:
Our website may contain links to other websites run by other organisations which we do not control. This policy does not apply to those other websites‚ so we encourage you to read their privacy statements too.
Changes to this policy:
Any changes we make to this privacy statement in the future will be posted to our website.
Your Data Protection Rights:
- to withdraw consent where you have given it
- to be informed and have access to your personal data
- to correct or complete inaccurate data
- in certain circumstances to restrict, request erasure, object to processing, or request portability of your personal data to another organization
A data protection related complaints, questions, comments and requests should be sent via the “Contact Us” page.